Ham Radio Studio
Ham Radio Studio will be a radio control application with integrated logbook and various other handy tools for amateur radio operations. It will also allow you to access your radio equipment via the internet, transferring CAT commands, sound, and CW keying.
Below you will find a preliminary list of features.
- High Performance CAT control.
- Any number of radios at the same time.
- Remote access to radio via hrs-server.
- Support all radios either using built-in driver or hamlib driver.
- Full support for ADIF 2 data fields.
- Operator Profiles.
- Single-file SQL backend.
- Lookup calls in online databases.
- Automatically suggest geographical location for stations.
- QSO Statistics
- World Map
- DX Cluster
- Sound Recorder
The diagram below shows the componentwise breakdown of the core functionality.